Due to geo-strategically position of Pakistan to be exist at the door of CIS countries having advantage of route to be use for all the trade activity especially for Afghanistan. We have vast experience of handling different transport possibilities.
We have regular services from Karachi to Afghanistan for various cities by trucks i.e. Kabul, Kandahar, Herat, Jalalabad, Mazar-e-Sharif, Bagram, Train Kot Afghanistan. HAWK LINES offers a hassle free, one window operation for your goods under transit to Afghanistan via Pakistan, The Route for the transport of cargo is usually Karachi-Peshawar Dry port or Karachi- Quetta Dry port.
HAWK LINES has refined its expertise through an excellent ” MULTIMODAL LOGISTICS SERVICES” by handling the Afghan Transit Shipment i.e. Commercial and Relief Aid cargoes of U.S Army, NGO’s and Afghan government.
We have inland movement to Afghanistan with a view to develop this area of business to serve our existing customers, however with the gradual increase, today we can easily claim to be one of leading service providers to Afghanistan. Services includes:
- Special FCL transportation for NATO
- Consulting of Transshipments
- Transportation of LCL,FCL and Project Cargo.
- Transportation 20’dry – 40’dry – 20′ Reefer 40′ Reefer Containers.
- Custom Clearance specially for cross border transportation, Custom formalities and border clearance procedures from Pakistan to Afghanistan.
- Complete Logistic Program (warehousing, Documentation, Handling)
- Precise Solution for Transport through best program as per clients Requirement.
- Transport through reliable & secure means (Satellite Monitoring of Vehicle).
- Competitive Haulage.
- A Class Custom Clearance procedure at Karachi Port till Afghanistan.
- Networks cover destination including Kabul/Bagram, Kandhar, Mazar Shrarif, Heart, Jalalabad